Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the usage of various services offered by Destination Wedding Consultancy, referred to as DWC for short hereafter.
- We / Us / Company means the Private Limited company that owns DWC.
- You / Client means the Person / Persons browsing our website and or booking a services through us.
- Guest means a person invited by the Client to attend an event/wedding/consultation that is planned/organised/offered by DWC.
- Service(s) means a service offered by DWC to you. These are
- Destination Wedding Consultancy services where we inform you about various aspects of organising a destination Indian wedding abroad.
- Destination wedding planning services where we take care of some or all aspects of your destination wedding.
- Suppliers mean other Persons or companies whose services DWC may engage on your behalf as true agent or directly to perform or facilitate the performance of Services offered by DWC.
- Package means a full-service wedding planning offer made by DWC, which could be either an off-the-self product or a customised product as per your needs.
- Our consulting services as well as the destination wedding planning services are available for destinations in Europe and Turkey.
- Our standard Packages include visa, flights (from Delhi or Mumbai airports), accommodation in a 5-star hotel, catering, decoration and event management during destination wedding.
- A standard Package can be customized to accommodate a Client’s needs but such changes should be agreed upon by us and the Client in advance and in writing.
- We reserve the right to decline a request for any of our Services with no obligation to explain the reasons for the denial.
- We reserve the right to add, modify or discontinue any of the Packages or Services at any time without prior notice.
- The Client must be at least 18 years old to avail any of our services.
- In case of a wedding, the couple getting married should be eligible to do so legally in the country chosen as the destination for wedding as well as in India.
- Client will provide names and contact details of all the guests for visa processing, flight booking and hotel allocation.
- Client will also provide all documents and guarantees for visa processing as requested by embassy of the country of their chosen destination. In case of deviation from a standard visa process, additional handling fees will be applicable.
- Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy of the concerned country. We have no influence whatsoever over the outcome of visa application.
- Guests may have to visit the embassy in person for a visa interview. The cost of such visits and additional fees (if any) levied by the embassy are to be paid directly by the Guest or the Client.
- If the embassy requests any additional checks the cost of the same will have to be paid directly by the Guest or the Client to the embassy.
- All Guests must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the planned return date to India.
- All Guests must acquire mandatory health insurance for travelling to Europe. We will be happy to introduce you / your guests to a competent agency for this purpose but any provisions and obligations will be directly between you or your Guest and the insurance company.
- You and your Guests are responsible for arriving at the airport on time and boarding the booked flights. We will not be held liable if any Guest is denied boarding due to late arrival, security concerns, medical condition or ill behaviour. These decisions rest firmly with the airline company.
- While abroad, all Guests are expected to respect the local laws of the country they are in as well as the house rules in effect at the hotels and the venues. Guest himself / herself will be responsible for any violations and consequences thereof.
- Client is responsible for any damage caused by them or their Guests.
- If an event has to be cancelled due to reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, rioting, political unrest, terrorism etc., we will not be held liable and no refund will be issued.
- If changes are necessary due to reasons beyond our control such as bad weather etc. there may be extra charges to make the alternate arrangements. The Client has the right to cancel the event or bear the cost of necessary alterations.
- All prices on our website, brochures, advertisements are indicatives only. Only the prices offered at the time of signing the contract and after confirmation of bookings are considered final.
- To be able to provide you the Services, we work with many Suppliers e.g. Hotels, Venues, Flights, Embassies of various sovereign states etc. The price of these services is subject to availability. In such cases the Client is responsible for paying the difference between the price as stipulated in the contract with DWC and prevailing price at the time of booking the services of the Supplier.
- We negotiate most of the prices with our Suppliers in their local currency but share the equivalent rupee amount with you. For the purpose of payments the currency exchange rates at the time of booking will be applicable.
- We reserve the right to modify the price of any of our Services and/or Packages at any time without prior notice to any third party. Already concluded contracts will be honoured at the price point agreed at the time of signing the contract.
- Payments for expert consultation have to be made in advance and in full.
- For wedding planning services a payment schedule will be shared at appropriate time.
- Details of the technology and the content used during consultation as well any creatives/mood boards/story boards / sketches etc. are strictly confidential and form the intellectual property of DWC.
- Information provided during the performance of Services can not be shared with any third party.
- Photography/videography is not allowed during the consultation.
- We take great care while sharing information during consultation and in all collateral including but not limited to our website, brochures and advertisements. We strive to be accurate but accuracy is not guaranteed.
- All prices shared during the financial analysis are indicative only and may vary in reality depending on factors such as availability and demand on specific dates.
- We reserve the the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice to any other party.